Saturday, April 12

Twig Again


Twig is back with new hair. I love this girl. She looks like the little nature nut I want her to be. And now her name suits her perfectly. She's going to have a kitty friend joining her in the next month or two, and then my doll collection will be complete. It will have two more dolls than I originally planned, for a total of 10 instead of 8. But 10 is a good number, so it should all work out. 


I know I haven't been storytelling much lately, and I miss it, but life has just been too busy and tiring to do much about it. I might not really start up again until summer. We'll just have to see how things go. 


Alaska's head is supposed to show back up some time this week. When it does, I will post pics of it. I can't wait to see her new look in person. I think she's going to look a little younger, which is what I wanted. 

6 comments:

  1. Aw! She's so cute :D
    What kind of kitty are you getting for her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jordy, I'm getting her a Pipos Jr. Vanilla Ringo. It's about 2cm shorter than she is.

      Delete
  2. Awww, just adorable!!!
    Her new wig looks great on her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie, I'm really happy with this hair. It actually looked a little grey in the etsy photos, so I was super thrilled to find that the grey was really a brown. :)

      Delete
  3. Totally adorbs! Wig looks good on her but my fave is the pink hooded sweater dress -- squee! Wish I could knit dolly things. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bjwoman, I wish I could knit, too. I'm envious of those who can. Their dolls have the most amazing wardrobes ever!

      Delete