Sunday, April 13

Harley and Crow: Summer Looms Long


*big sigh*


What's up?

My mom keeps asking when my last final is, so I can fly home the next day. I told her I have to look it up, because I don't want to go home for the summer.

Did you ask about summer school?

Yeah, they both said no. My dad said he didn't think summer school was the real reason I wanted to stay and that he wasn't funding my relationship with you. 



Well, he nailed that one on the head. 

Yeah, I know. 

We can survive it. It's two months. 

Two and a half. 

Well, I'll take a vacation and come and visit you for two weeks in the middle. 





 Even though you'll have to sleep on the pull out sofa in the family room? 

Yup. Even if I had to sleep on a wooden plank. 

*little laugh*





I still don't want to go. I don't want to be away from you that long

I know baby; I don't want to be away from you that long either. But we can make it, especially with a visit in between. 


And think about how happy you'll be to see me again. 

*smiles*


It still stinks. 

4 comments:

  1. Awww...poor things! Hopefully the summer passes quickly for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We'll have to see what happens.

      Delete
  2. Somehow I can't envision Harley's parents welcoming Crow to sleep on their sofa. Especially if they realize he's the reason she put off coming home. Fireworks coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Without a doubt! Harley's still a little oblivious.

      Delete