Monday, March 31

Meet Twig


She's a pukifee ante. I had one once before, but I sold her. I decided to try one again, now that I know what to expect (or not expect from this size). She came with these blue eyes, which are the perfect color for her! 


I think she needs a wig change already though, lol. Of course I forgot to order her a wig cap, so I did that today. I might look this wig better once it's got the wig cap underneath it. If not, I might try something darker, or something lighter, I'm not sure which yet. 


She and Fawn are already connected, since they are both Antes. 


She only has one outfit right now. And I'm broke in terms doll funds. I've placed a couple of orders, but it will be a month before they get here. I will have to break out my sewing machine and see what I can do. 




10 comments:

  1. So adorable! It's funny to see a doll that makes a LittleFee look big. I like both her wig and her outfit. Love the two purple outfits. Did you make either of them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, it's true, especially after playing with SDs, when even the MSDs seem small. I wish I made the outfits, but no, they are from Spampy!

      Delete
  2. This doll is absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I'm really happy with her!

      Delete
  3. She's adorable!!!!
    I can't wait for my little Pukifee to arrive!!!
    I love her name, Twig, very unique and it seems to suit her. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rosie!! I'm excited for you to get a pukifee. They are a lot of fun. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness! The Ante sculpt is my favorite! Your girls are so pretty and look so sweet together. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolyn! The Ante is my fave sculpt to, at least in pkf and ltf sizes. I'm really happy with the three girls. :)

      Delete
  5. She's so cute! I am partial to Pukifees myself, so I hope she works out better for you second time around :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I think she will. I'm more aware of her limitations this time, so I won't be disappointed. ;)

      Delete