Monday, November 18

Harley and Crow: Surprise, Surprise


Dear Alex, 
How are you? I'm still feeling like shit, but I'll get over it. ...hang on, brb...


Come in, it's unlocked.


What are you doing here?


Hey.

So you couldn't text back, but you can show up at my door?


Harley, please. I was in the middle of the Idaho wilderness with no satellite phone, forget about my cell phone. Anyway....I just got home. Literally, I just drove into town and this is the first place I came because I knew you didn't know where I had been. I'm sorry. Can I sit down...please? 


You can sit down. 

Look, I know you don't know what to think and I'm sorry about that. I'm not trying to play any head games. 


It's just that there's a lot of stuff I need to tell you, to explain to you if we want to take this thing any further. I have some things in my life that are big deals and not everyone can handle the load, if you know what  I mean. 


Anyway, I'm sorry if I hurt you. I really didn't mean to do that. You're the last person I would want to hurt. I had to go unexpectedly. It was a tribal emergency and I would have let you know before I left if I could have. Anyway I can't tell you everything tonight. I haven't slept in days and I need to feel calm and strong to tell you the right way. Just know I care about you, okay?

Okay. 


I need to go, but I'll call you in a couple days, after I've slept and feel human again. Okay?

Okay. Um...I'm glad you came by. 

Yeah, me too. I'm sorry. 


See you soon. Get some sleep. 

Good night. 


Dear Alex,
Well you wouldn't believe what just happened......

5 comments:

  1. Oh . . oh this is getting very interresting. *Sits down and waits impatiently for next part of story.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH SNAP! Is he gonna tell her!? TELL HER TELL HER TELL HER! EEP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course he's going to tell her! And it's going to be such fun to watch...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silly boy - you were supposed to fall asleep right there so she could take care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Harley having to wait even longer for an explanation! I hope she takes it well!

    ReplyDelete