Saturday, November 16

Harley and Crow: Maybe Not Crow


Still hasn't called huh?

Nope. It's been two weeks and I haven't heard a word. 

Have you asked Rachel?

What, and say, "Um, Rachel, I think your brother is blowing me off, but I want to ask you, just to be sure."

Yeah, I guess that's out of the question. 


I'm sorry Harley. What a jerk. He was sending you all kinds of signals, but then he wouldn't make a move and now he's just being an asshole. 


Well, I guess it wasn't ever anything to him, so he's not going to call to say goodbye. I mean, it wasn't any kind of relationship to him, then, it was just something in the wind. God I hate myself right now. I hate that I was really falling for him. I really thought he was going to be something special. 


Sorry hon. You know, the faster you can get over him, the faster you can move on to the next good thing. Maybe the real good thing. 

I know, but it's so hard. 


Look, I have a plan. How about if you, me, Chance (MJ's current boyfriend), and Chance's roommate all go out tonight. We'll go dance and drink a little too much and have a great time, okay? You know his roommate is total eye-candy. 

*laughs* Yeah, okay. 

Look, you don't have to be attracted to someone else yet, just distract yourself so you can get over Crow. Deal?

Deal!

__________

bonus shot: 


8 comments:

  1. What sculpt is MJ? I don't recognize her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a modded sleeping Celine.

      Delete
  2. She looks better than the regular Celine. Did the sleeping Celine come without teeth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope,she's got teeth, but Ban made sure they weren't blaring white or too prominent.

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to hear what's up with Crow. Poor Harley though. MJ looks amazing. Ban did a wonderful job with her. Did she also do the modding?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dustbunnie!! Yes, Ban did the modding, too. I love her faceups. Now I have two dollies by her! Harley is a mess, we'll have to see what Crow's deal is.

      Delete
  4. Is he still off being a wolf? And OMG Celine is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't tell, lol. Thanks for the compliment on MJ! I'm really happy with how she turned out.

      Delete